Saturday, March 23, 2013

Peru - Lunch in Lima

I show you some foods in Lima today.

We ate sea foods in Peru at the restaurant 'COSTA VERDE'.

We had a good lunch time there.











This is an alcoholic drink 'Pisco Sour'.

Pisco is made from grape.

Pisco Sour is mixed Pisco, lemon and the white of an egg.

I like it!






This is the seafood of Peru 'Cebiche'.

This consists of many seafoods - fish, squid, octopus, shrimp and more - and onion, etc.

This is very delicious as sour.

My wife became Cebicheholic!








This is a seafood pilaf.

this consists of shellfish, squid, and rice.












This is a cup of jelly 'mazamorra'.

This is made of purple corns, pineapple, sugar and starch.









I became a fun of foods of Peru.

I recommend you to eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment