Saturday, March 30, 2013

Peru - 2nd day in Lima final

I show you some pictures where I went to in Lima.



This is the museum of Gold 'Museo oro del Peru' .

There are many golds got by Miguel who was a  businessman in Peru.








This is the hotel we stayed in Lima. 















This is the restaurant in Sheraton Lima Hotel.















We drank a bottle of yellow juice 'Inca Kola'.

It was very sweet.













I ate spaghetti.

It was normal meat spaghetti.













This is a pullover made from baby alpaca.

She likes it as light and warm.

She bought it at the shop booth of Museum of Amano.
















I will show you some pictures of the next place 'Cuzco' next time.

I have the twitter account '@JuuuunRunnerEng'.

I will inform you if I update this blog.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment