Friday, August 2, 2013

Peru - Machu Picchu 2nd Day Part 1

I will show you 5 pictures of Machu Picchu at this time, too!

It was very clear there!

How beautiful!


I could see the scene so clearly!

What a beautiful place!


















We can understand that there are a lot of mountains around Machu Picchu.

I thanked god to show me many faces of Machu Picchu!










We tried to trek at that day.

We could have a wonderful experience to see a lot of beautiful scenes and learn their lives of Machu Picchu on 15th Century.















There were few people and few llamas.

It was very peaceful.


















We could sometimes see the llamas.

They lives in Machu Picchu peacefully.












I will show you some pictures of Machu Picchu 2nd Day next week, too.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment