Sunday, February 10, 2013

Introduction

I am one of Japanese men who likes going to around the world.

I planned to start this blog that I introduce my experiences on many travels.

I'd like you to read my blog & enjoy it.

Of course, I am happy that you,d have been to the place after reading my blog.

I think to be going to put on the next themes with some photos from next week.


  • Peru - Machu Picchu, Nazca Lines, etc...
  • Hawaii - Honolulu Marathon
  • New Zea Land - home of Frodo (LOTR), etc...
  • many Japanese places...
  • etc...
I hope you to wait to look forward to updating.

See you next week.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! I am looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to see this column & picture, Debichan. This picture was took in Machu Picchu of Peru.

    ReplyDelete